Monday, February 4, 2013
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Monday, January 28, 2013
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Off the bat - we all love the incredible Oreo biscuits . There is no biscuit in the world that gives the richness and taste as Oreo gives . So obviously there will be a lot of expectation by everyone to check out the Oreo Super Bowl 2013 commercial . One more reason to be excited is that this will be the first time Oreo will be appearing in the Super Bowl commercials - so defiantly the Ad must be made in a totally creative and fun manner .
What more ?
So while we wait for the much awaited Oreo Super Bowl commercial 2013 , check out a cool Ad from Oreo here :
( Also dont miss out on the interesting Tid Bits below )
Tid Bits :- Here is an explanation many say for the name " Oreo " : Take the "re" from "cream" and place it in-between the two "o"s in "chocolate" - and you get "o-re-o." :)
- Oreo was first introduced in 1912 and it quickly grew up to be the best selling cookie in the united states . In the year 2012 the cookie celebrated its 100th anniversary with a year full of celebrations around the world .
- Our all time favorite OREO Cookie was produced by a company called "National Biscuit company" . The company was located on the 9th Avenue in the New York city between 15th and 16th Streets . Oweing to the fame of the biscuit the block of Ninth Avenue where the biscuit was first made is now called the "Oreo Way " .. Cool huh :)
- The parent company that owns Oreo has also bought the other famous chocolate brand we love : Cadbury . The acquisition was made in 2009 .
- Modelez International is the parent company behind OREO . The meaning of the name Modelez is :
In latin " Monde " means WORLD and " delez " is an alternative to DELICIOUS .
Monday, January 21, 2013
Check out the Wonderful Pistachios Super Bowl commercial 2013
One thing which we love about Wonderful Pistachios , is the way they brand the product . The company has taken up an interesting concept and is sticking on to it firmly in all its Ads . Every Ad about the Wonderful Pistachios is a new way to crack open the Pista . You can see various ways in their site ( Ranges from How Snoop dog does it , Simpsons do it , Village people do it , Secret service agents do it to how a Mobster does it ) . Every Ad is cute and a beauty to watch . Check out how the Keyboard cat does it :
So for the Super Bowl 2013 Wonderful Pistachios will be showing us how to crack open the Pista shell in the PSY manner ! Yes the world famous PSY of the Gangnam style will be featured in the upcoming Wonderful Pistachios Super Bowl commercial 2013 and show us how the shell can be cracked in his style . We can expect a Psy dressed in the Pistachious green suit in all flashy lights singing the Gangnam style ( re-written version for the Ad ) and showing some new ways to crack the Pistachious shell .
VP of Marketing for Wonderful Pistachious , Marc Seguin says " He's penetrated the cultural consciousness of the United States. We knew the Super Bowl would require something really special to stand out." . So the folks at the company are all really excited to bring the Super Star of the hour PSY into their AD showing people a new way to get cracking !
On the other side an excited Psy has told USA Today " The Super Bowl is way too big for me, I never dreamed of being a singer in America, so I of course never dreamed of being in a Super Bowl ad."
Tid bits :
- During the half time of the Super Bowl 2013 Psy is expected to do the Gangnam style . President Obama is expected to accompany him in this dance on stage !
Sunday, January 20, 2013
M&M did their first Super Bowl commercial in 2012 . They introduced the much loved character Ms. Brown :) [ The character did get a positive impact and got registered in a lovable manner in peoples mind ] . In fact the company had a spectacular statue of the Ms.Brown in a big Mall in the city . People loved the statue and there was a lot of talk about it on media . Mars is creating a totally out of the box branding by introducing such chocolate characters with a different personality in each .
For the Super Bowl 2013 M&M does not have any plans of launching the commercial before the game day . But however there has been a teaser launched about the upcoming commercial . The Ad will introducing a better new M and the commercial will be oriented to the tag line " Better with M " . The company is also doing an innovative and heavy push to create a viral effect for its Ad via. Social media . The M&M Super bowl commercial 2013 is expected to be aired during the first quarter of the game . Here is the teaser :
Tid bits :
- If you have enjoed the Ms. Brown character , did you know who gave the back ground vocie for this cute character ? Well its Vanessa Williams :)
- The Red chocolate's voice over was given by Billy west .
- Though 2012 was the first debut for the M character by M&M , the company "Mars" has been advertising their flagship product " Snickers " in the past three Super bowls .
- M&M was started in the US in the year 1941 and is currently sold in around 100 countries worldwide !
- Heard of mms.com ? Well this is an innovative approach by the company . Via. this site you can login and create your own favorite M character from scratch and customize every aspect of it from color , size , accessories etc.
- Currently there are over 6 M characters . Each character has a color and flavor . Each character has a different personality and a different famous artist giving a voice over .
- The idea for creating the candies came to the founder by watching the soldiers eat chocolates in the World war 2 .
Update : Hyundai has launched a its Super Bowl commercial " Team "
Update : Hyundai has just launched a teaser for its upcoming Super Bowl commercial . The Teaser themed " Dont tell " , features the luxury and spaciousness of the all new Santa Fe model .
The commercial Hyundai aired previously really caught the attention of the fans . It was a humorous one and had a subtle hidden message behind it . The commercial was all about Hyundai getting the Car of the year award and how angry various bosses from various other companies was on the report that got published on the paper . A lot of people loved the Ad :) Here is a quick preview of the Ad :
The company is planning out a all new and interesting strategy for its Super Bowl 2013 commercial . News has it that Hyundai will have its prime focus on the Santa Fe crossover model ( This mid size SUV is a big hit among consumers and has the features of a SUV along with a touch of a Sports car while riding ) . Sources say the company will also have the Genesis R Spec model appearing in the Ad ( This is a fast moving comfortable big Sedan model with high performance and fuel consumption ) . While we await the much expected Hyundai Super Bowl commercial 2013 , here is some interesting information about the company :
Tit Bts :
* Some of the upcoming models from Hyundai for the year 2013 are :
- The diesel version of the Hyundai will be launched in 2013 . The price range will be somewhere around $ 40 thousand . The petrol version of the car was a run away hit .
- Hyundai will also be launching a diesel version of the fast moving i10 model . This model has been a big hit among the middle class consumers . The car is to be priced at near $ 10 thousand . The car is to have a 1.1 liter diesel engine .
- The San Fe model will be employing the fluidic design and is to be launched in 2013 with both a 2 wheel drive model and a 4 wheel drive model . The model being a SUV will have a large wheel base and will be a highly spacious and comfortable ride . Fitted with a 2.2 litre diesel engine , the SUV will have upto 7 seater options . The model is to be priced near $52 thousand .
* Hyundai motors is the worlds 4th largest motor company . The company was founded in 1967 and is head quartered in Seoul ( South Korea ) . The companies first model of car was launched in 1968 in cooperation with Ford , and it was called the Cortina .
Cars.com enters the Super Bowl commercials 2013 with a cool thirty second spot . The company is geared towards show casing users the easy & friendliness of the tools the website offers to make car's related search and shopping in its upcoming Super Bowl 2013 Ad .
Update : Cars.com has come out with its 50 second teaser for the upcoming Super Bowl commercial .
Cars.com is a website that offers used , new and all sorts of car services is one of the top rated online car stores .
A lot of people are expecting Cars.com to come up with an even more wackier advert than the last time . Cars.com has made print , digital and social media release that ask the question “Why Drama?” . Fans can even get a taste of the drama before the game by visiting their website here .
Linda Bartman ,the Chief Marketing Officer for cars.com said “With a brand new campaign , we wanted to build excitement for our ad and save its reveal for the Super Bowl . Our new campaign is more connected to the car shopping experience and more compelling than ever. Fans should be ready for a more engaging feel from Cars.com advertising that is consistent wherever they see our brand. We have heard from car shoppers that buying a new car can be overwhelming, and sometimes even stressful, so our new campaign shows how dealers help car shoppers have a drama-free buying experience by using Cars.com, We think this message is one that will resonate with car shoppers. As has been the case for the last five years, the Super Bowl remains the perfect place to tell our story to an unprecedented audience”
Sources say the 2013 will be a very rewarding year for Cars.com in terms of the marketing . A full fledged print , digital and social media war is declared and they are all set to take over the ad boards .
Friday, January 18, 2013
There are many reasons to be excited about the Super Bowl 2013 :) On one side its the Super Bowl commercials 2013 where our favorite brands will be serving us some of the most fantastic Ads . On the other extreme end is the upcoming Super Bowl parade 2013 !
Its historic , its fun and its full of spirits - the Super Bowl parades . The winners of the Super Bowl take on the roads to celebrate their victory for on the Super Bowl parade day . So on the Feb 3rd 2013 the winning team of the Super bowl 2013 will be doing the Super Bowl parade 2013 . Tons of confetti and fun guaranteed ! We all know how the city of New Orleans celebrates things ( as such there is always fun and happiness in this beautiful city ) . Just think of the celebrations that will happen if the Giants win - a sure spot to be on during the Super Bowl 2013 parade :)
Please do mark this page as we bring you more fascinating information about the Super bowl parade 2013 . Here is a video of the Super bowl parade that happened in 2012 !
Tid Bits : Like the Super Bowl , the Super Bowl parade is also one event that gets huge coverage on the television .Its a moment of pride and happiness for the teams as well the fans . The streets are filled with millions of fans and people cheering and raving their teams victory . Mostly all the roads leading to the street where the parade is to be marched is blocked and traffic is routed via. other routes . Its a day where you can see all the people ( from youngsters to senior citizens ) come out and unite and support their team . Its the day where you can see almost everyone in their Jerseys , caps and tattooed .
While we are super charged with the latest news and information about the Super Bowl 2014 , the question behind everyone's mind is about the Super Bowl 2014 . Here are the two questions & answers about the 2014 event :
- Where is the 2014 Super Bowl location ?As per news the 2014 super bowl location is determined as the MetLife Stadium , East Rutherford in New Jersey .
- On what date the 2014 Super Bowl falls ?The Super Bowl always falls on the first Sunday of the month of February every year . So the Super Bowl 2014 will be on the Feb 2nd , 2014 .
|2014 Super Bowl location at Metlife Stadium|
Tid Bits :
* Through out the years and the history of Super Bowl , the Super Bowl 2014 is the only game that is going be held in an out door stadium - and the weather is going be cold and there is going be lot of fun :)
* Three stadiums have been competing to win the Super Bowl 2014
Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida
MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
and the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
Due to the reason that there has been a Super Bowl already held in the Miami and Tampa - New Jersey was selected for the Super Bowl 2014 :)
* The Metlife stadium is present in the beautiful New York city range area and is the only stadium shared by two Super Bowl teams .The stadium is also considered one of the costliest stadium's in the world and is jointly built and owned by the two teams . It is one of the very few stadiums in the world that has a spectacular design and the exterior color of the stadium can change colors on demand ( using an advaned color changing technology ) . There is an interesting history behind the naming of the stadium . Initially the German based Allianz company was in negotiation to purchase the naming contract of the stadium which ended up un-successfully due to various sensitive issues and oppositions getting raised . But eventually in the year 2011 , MetLife bought the naming rights of the stadium with a contract period of 25 years . The Metlife stadium enjoys many memorable and historical moments in sports .
Update : Taco Bell has launched a teaser for its upcoming 2013 Super Bowl commercial . Titled " Grandpa goes wild " portrays a 54 second clip having a 84 year Gentleman trashing the field with his scooter ( Living Mas ) . So check out this teaser while we await the main commercial on Feb 3rd :)
Taco Bell is set to hit the spotlight at the 2013 Super Bowl , after its three year break from the advertising world of Super Bowl Sunday , Taco Bell is entering the Super Bowl commercials 2013 !
Coming back to the market again with its new tag “Live Mas” (Taco Bells’ previous one being “Think outside the bun”) , Taco Bells’ Chief Marketing and Innovation officer Brian Niccol said in a public statement that they are extremely excited to be back on the Super Bowl ad slots and can’t wait to show the viewers what they have up their sleeve .
Taco Bell has booked a 60 – second slot for the Super Bowl , where they will , feature their new tagline “Live Mas” (which means “Live More”) on the Super Bowl for the first time , since its beginning last year .
Taco Bell is one of the very few Fast food chains that actually buys in for slot time for the Super Bowl game since it is one of the most successful and profitable fast food chains in the industry . In the year 2012 alone , Yum Foods , the brand that owns Taco Bell ,spent a whopping amount of 250.5 million US dollars on advertising for Taco Bell alone !
One of the advertising companies that is currently working with Taco Bell , i.e DraftFCB (the other one bring Deutsch LA) which is taking lead for this project, currently holds the top spot among all the other advertising agencies since their Volkswagen advert “The Force” . Hopefully they’ll be able to do the same with the new Taco Bell tagline . Draft made a statement that said that when they were handed the concept of “Live Mas” , all their teams got to work immediately .
Taco Bells’ last advertising endeavor for the Super Bowl was for the 2010 game , where it advertised the Five Dollar Big Box offer . The ad “It Rocks , It Rocks “ that featured super star Cahrles Barkley both side of reviews .
So while we await the Taco Bell Super Bowl commercial 2013 , lets take a quick look at their 2010 Super bowl commercial .
* WHAT ARE THE BEST SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS ?
The best of the best Superbowl commercials are put up on the Home page as the featured videos . We take a variety of elements when deciding the best Super bowl commercials ( Number of visitor views , Number of comments for each the commercial , Number of Likes etc. )
As the Super bowl 2013 approaches there will be a variety of Super bowl commercials Airing . We have a dedicated team that hand picks the best Super bowl commercials and keep adding them to this site . We will also be coming up with an exclusive page that showcases the best of the best Super bowl commercials 2013 for you to enjoy .
February 2013 is nearing and its SUPER BOWL fever every where !! Here are a few FAQ's on Super bowl commercials :
* WHY ARE SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS SO MUCH HYPED ?
Super bowl is considered to the be the Biggest event on TV with the highest viewership . The event also has the highest TRP rating . An estimated 90 million people watch the Super bowl on the famous Super Bowl Sunday . Due to the high TRP rating , the Super bowl commercials are priced at high rates . Advertising during the Super bowl is considered to be a prestigious thing for companies .
* WHATS UP WITH THE SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS 2013 ?
The Super bowl 2012 happened at Indiapolis on February 5th . As always the competition on the Super bowl commercials 2012 was at peaks . The cost of commercials during the Super bowl can easily reach millions of dollars ! A 30 second slot for a commercial can easily cost around 2.6 million dollars . The cost for the Super Bowl commercials 2012 were at its heights . Big players like Godaddy , Audi , Pepsi etc. had their Super Bowl commercials aired for 2012 .
The cost of the Super bowl commercials 2013 slot has been priced at an average of $4 million . News has it that nearly all the Super Bowl commercials 2013 slots have been sold
Many famous brands like Pepsi , Bud light , Mercedes Benz , Chrysler , Toyota , Kia , Godaddy , Skechers , Doritos etc are advertising in the upcoming Super Bowl commercials 2013
Keep watching this space as our experts collect all information about the upcoming Super bowl commercials 2013 and display it here for your visual treat !